Lay-By is offered at Ever Elegant
When you lay-buy an item, we put the item on hold for you so it does not get sold to anyone else. You can then pay for them over an agreed period of time in installments.
It is our way of making our products really affordable for you, by allowing you to pay them off over a period of time.
Please refer to the full terms and conditions below:
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of three months, unless otherwise agreed to with management.
- A non-refundable deposit must be a minimum of 20 % of the total purchase value.
- Special Order items require a 50% deposit, fully refundable if the order cannot be filled.
- The minimum lay-by sale is $200.
- The cancellation fee charged on a lay-by is the forfeiting of your deposit.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a lay-by.
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within three months they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge.
- If the store cancels the lay-by within three months the customer will be given seven days’ notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge of 20% of purchase value.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage, loss of potential to sell and administration costs.
- Any items placed on lay-by cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full.
- For Sale Items, Ever Elegant is unable to offer its lay-by service.